Are the connector libraries open source? Or for sale?
Atom

I went to GitHub to try and find the connector libraries, specifically StockSharp.ETrade.* and I noticed only the raw DLLs are there.

Is the source code available? Can these be purchased separately?

Теги:

Mikhail Sukhov

Фотография
Дата: 08.01.2019
Ответить

ETrade connector is for free. No time and machines limitations.

Sources are paid only. Also you can use your own connector based on Core library located on GitHub.

Victorio Berra

Фотография
Ответить

Thank's a lot for your reply.

Do you support the new V1 API? ETrade just depreciated the old API on Dec 31 2018

Victorio Berra

Фотография
Ответить

I am unable to find ETrade in the S#.data desktop application under Sources. It appears to be missing.

Mikhail Sukhov

Фотография
Ответить

Not, it is not missed. We told with the brokerage tech guys and the recommend us to use IQFeed or other data feed source for algorithmic trading. Maybe for now everything has changed and ETrade translate deep and wide market data, but currently, we do not source for ETrade.

Yes, we know about version upgrading. We have a plan to make the migration. Do you able to use that broker as algotrading order provider? I'm asking cause this broker isn't the best for this case.

Victorio Berra

Фотография
Ответить

@Mikhail

Yes currently we intend to use it as our main algotrading order provider.

Why do you say this is not the best idea?

Mikhail Sukhov

Фотография
Ответить

Victorio Berra Перейти
@Mikhail

Yes currently we intend to use it as our main algotrading order provider.

Why do you say this is not the best idea?

Think I have explained it previously. Because of their API.

Victorio Berra

Фотография
Ответить

Ah I see what you mean:

Цитата:
Maybe for now everything has changed and ETrade translate deep and wide market data,

Yes. Given a list of root symbols it is rather painful to gather option chains without first traveling through expiration dates. We will investigate IQFeed as our data source. As far as placing orders we still want to use the same exchange. So maybe we will have to get custom with the S# API.

Mikhail Sukhov

Фотография
Ответить

Victorio Berra Перейти
Ah I see what you mean:

Цитата:
Maybe for now everything has changed and ETrade translate deep and wide market data,

Yes. Given a list of root symbols it is rather painful to gather option chains without first traveling through expiration dates. We will investigate IQFeed as our data source. As far as placing orders we still want to use the same exchange. So maybe we will have to get custom with the S# API.

OK. If you still decided to use ETrade API (in case it will be ok for your trading) send email me to mika@stocksharp.com

Добавить файлы через драг-н-дроп, , или вставить из буфера обмена.

clippy